Tokyo Teaching (January 9th & 10th)
“Glimpse of Vajrayana"
Vajrayana: Taking the Result as the Path. While the general Buddhist paths all operate with gradually removing confusion and uncovering enlightenment, the path of tantra, or Vajrayana, is founded on the recognition that however confused we might be, our natural heritage of enlightenment is never corrupted. The result of the path abides within us, already perfect, and this is the ground of the Vajrayana journey.
The Commitment for the participants in this teaching:
“The main commitment will not be about the number of hours but more about the pure perception of the path. Curiosity is not enough.” Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche
The teaching will be given in English with Japanese translation.
Date & Time
Tuesday January 9th: 10:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00
Wednesday January 10th: 10:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00
(Doors will open 30 minutes before each session)
Zenkoji (Aoyama Zenkoji) Temple, 3-5-17 Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
2 minutes walk from Omotesando Station A3 Exit.
(Tokyo Metro subway - Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line & Chiyoda Line)
We will accept private donations at the entrance.
The registration is now closed.
* Only those with a "Registration Number" will be permitted entry into the venue.
* We are unable to accept registrations on the day of the event.
For inquiries please contact: email@example.com
Please do not contact the venue.
* As the venue is a traditional temple hall, you will be asked to remove your shoes and you will be sitting directly on the floor. Please bring a small cushion to sit comfortably.
* Please send the application individually (We are unable to accept group bookings).
* Please kindly inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are unable to attend the teachings after you have registered.